Addicted To Eating Powered Clay Face Mask

This sections is for all other addictions. ie, Internet Addiction, Eating Addiction etc

Addicted To Eating Powered Clay Face Mask

Postby Alex Styles » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:50 am

40-Year-Old Woman Addicted To Eating Powered Clay Face Mask

You know how you're always craving food that tastes like wet rocks? No? Oh, in that case it's just 40-year-old Natasha, who recently featured in an episode of My Strange Addiction on American channel TLC. According to report by TV Replay, Natasha has been consuming up to a jar a day of powdered clay face mask for the past seven years, which adds up to more than 1,000 lbs of clay mask, and now sometimes substitutes clay for meals. "It tastes wonderful, like wet rocks. And it always comforts me," she said in the show. But don't think she's secretly knocking back shots of the mineral-based beauty treatment in secret; eating clay mask mix is part of her daily routine. She'll grab a bag of tortilla chips and use wet clay as a dip. Or just chill out with some clay mask and a beer, according to the show's narration. Luckily, Natasha's strange love affair with clay appears not to have left any lasting damage to her body. While ingesting aluminium and titanium could potentially lead to kidney and nervous system damage, the doctors recently gave her a clean bill of health. That's one strong digestive system. However, since the making of the show, the voice over tells us that Natasha has decided to cut her clay intake down to just one jar every two weeks.

It could only happen in America!!! Or Could it???
Alex Styles

Re: Addicted To Eating Powered Clay Face Mask

Postby Martin Black » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:01 am

I must give it a go. :lol:
Martin Black

Postby Harry78 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:51 pm

That is an expensive addiction. ;)
Harry78

Postby Jerry38 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:58 am

Clay face mask? Wow, just Wow. :o