My son will not get off his Xbox

This section is for discussing Gambling addictions in an Adult way.

My son will not get off his Xbox

Postby Gregg More » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:05 pm

My son spends hours on his Xbox. I keep telling him to get off it, but all his friends are on it, and they all play on-line together. Not sure how it all works, but they all seem to be fighting each other. I feel if I tell him to stop he might lose his friends. What do other parents do?? :roll:
Gregg More

Re: My son will not get off his Xbox

Postby Clare James » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:46 am

Hi Gregg, My son was the same but with a PlayStation 3, so I used to let him play for one hour before tea. That was it. Since I limited it, he has joined the local football club and has training twice a week, and plays a match every weekend. Apart from Fifa 2012, I don't think he bothers much any more.
Clare James

Postby Gregg More » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:49 am

Hi Clare,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried limiting his Xbox but he makes such a fuss, I feel it is easier to let him get on with it. I can't do with him sat down with us and being in a strop.
Gregg More

Postby Clare James » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:52 am

Hi Gregg, I mean this in this nicest possible way, but you need to "Man Up!!!!". You will never get him off it if you don't. I am a women and I have sorted it. Get your wife to do it if you can't. :roll:
Clare James

Good www.cocaine.co.uk below! Also your www.cocaine.co.uk lo

Postby DrrxBapi94 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:47 am

Greetings from Idaho! I??£¤m bored to death at do the job so I decided to browse your http://www.addictionforum.co.uk on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide listed here and can??£¤t wait to require a search when I get your home. I??£¤m shocked at how quick your http://www.addictionforum.co.uk loaded on my cell phone .. I??£¤m not even implementing WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, superb http://www.addictionforum.co.uk!
DrrxBapi94

Postby Suzanne May » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Install some discipline and your children will behave and do as there told. That includes telling them they are only allowed so long on their Xbox. Simple being an adult if you want it to be?
Suzanne May

Postby Richard Sims » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:48 pm

How right you are Suzanne. Parents are sometime worse than the kids.
Richard Sims

Postby Tim Jones » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:27 pm

I think the problem is parents are too frightened to tell their kids to stop playing as they will have to keep them amused, and in today's busy society parents don't have the time. Sad really. :(
Tim Jones

Postby Gregg More » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:33 pm

The problem is, There ALL on it. ;)
Gregg More

Postby Andy284 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:10 am

Are you all mad????? It's only a problem if you let it be. Simply turn the thing off or take it away. Who is the adult here??? Man up parents. :roll:
Andy284

Return to GAMING ADDICTION