Participants needed for online study

This is a great place to discuss anything relating to Alcohol.

Participants needed for online study

Postby Psychology_Study » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:46 am

Did you use to have a problem with alcohol but no longer do?
PARTICIPANTS NEEDED
I am a student at the University of Gloucestershire. I am looking for participants for my Psychology dissertation, exploring the factors associated with the wellbeing of individuals in recovery from alcohol dependency. Participants must be over 18, living in the UK, and in recovery from alcohol dependency. Also, participants must have been in recovery for at least six months.
What is the study about?
Individuals who achieve long-lasting recovery from alcohol dependency provide a unique opportunity to understand what kind of things help to achieve positive mental wellbeing in recovery. This study focuses on three factors which are believed to improve mental wellbeing amongst those seeking recovery: time in recovery, physical health and social support. On average, it takes approximately 25 minutes to read and answer the questions.
For a chance to win a £50 Amazon UK voucher
Upon completion, participants will be given the option to provide their email address to enter into a draw to win a £50.00 Amazon UK voucher. The winner will be announced on 31st March 2020. Good luck!
Take part
[list=][/list]If you would like to take part, please go to the following linkhttps://glos.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/recovery
[list=][/list]If you would like more information, please contact the study researcher, s1709492@connect.glos.ac.uk
Many thanks
Psychology_Study

Return to ALCOHOL ADDICTION