AM I AN ALCOHOLIC ???

This is a great place to discuss anything relating to Alcohol.

AM I AN ALCOHOLIC ???

Postby Harry78 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi Guys, I am trying to find out, at what point does someone become an alcoholic?? I have a good job and I am good at my job. The problem is this. Come 6.00pm I have to have a drink. My main drink is Gin and Tonic with very little tonic!!! In fact a bottle of Tonic can last me 3 days, and I drink 3 liters of Gin a week. The other day I needed to collect some money from a friend as I needed to buy some Gin, and its getting near the end of the month so money is tight. The time was 5.00pm and my friend said he could drop it round at 6.30pm. I thought 6.30pm is no good. I want a drink at 6.00pm. I told him I would come and collect, it which was well out of my way. I got the money and was able to have my Gin at 6.00pm. Am I an alcoholic? Am I just use to a routine? do I need to get help? Really need your help on this one. Thanks everyone.
Harry78

Re: AM I AN ALCOHOLIC ???

Postby Andy284 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:38 am

If you need to ask if your an alcoholic, then there is a high chance you have a drinking problem. Get help.
Andy284

Re: AM I AN ALCOHOLIC ???

Postby goodfuturereinc » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:05 am

I think the best answer of your question can be given only by you to continuously analyzing yourself and then you should decide that is it addiction of alcohol or not?
goodfuturereinc

Return to ALCOHOL ADDICTION