Help with relapse

This is a great place to discuss anything relating to Alcohol.

Help with relapse

Postby KZR » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:08 pm

I started drinking excessively after being in a relationship with an alcoholic, my coping mechanism after too many years. After the break up, I continued drinking every evening, until I realised my addiction. I've abstained for one month. Today, I've relapsed because of rejection from a job interview. How do I stop it going into tomorrow too?
KZR

Re: Help with relapse

Postby Andy284 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:08 am

Hi

Go to rehab or get a home detox.

www.AlcoholHomeDetox.co.uk

That is the best one by a mile.
Andy284

Postby nehasharma » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:01 am

Hi,

It's really sad to hear about your condition. To prevent from relapse you can attend the meetings of AA (alcohol anonymous) which are being arranged by majority of centers.
nehasharma

Postby Shereds » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:20 am

I know it is really hard to deal with the relapse. My brother became alcoholic due to some family issues. After our persistent efforts and advice, he stopped it for 3 months. But after that, he had a great loss. His wife passed away and he became fully alcoholic. He had many health issues also. Later we took him to a drug and alcohol rehab center in Toronto. That was actually a turning point. Now he is completely a teetotaler.
Shereds

Postby Shereds » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:52 am

I know it is really hard to deal with the relapse. My brother became alcoholic due to some family issues. After our persistent efforts and advice, he stopped it for 3 months. But after that, he had a great loss. His wife passed away and he became fully alcoholic. He had many health issues also. Later we took him to a drug and alcohol rehab center in Toronto. That was actually a turning point. Now he is completely a teetotaler.
Shereds

Postby recoverycnt » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:39 am

Hi,
It's really sad to hear about your condition. To prevent from relapse you can visit Center For Network Therapy which is the best center
recoverycnt

Postby jenaliaanderson » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Even I heard that ambulatory detoxification is the new concept that’s in trend. Thanks RecoveryCNT for the information. :)
jenaliaanderson

Return to ALCOHOL ADDICTION