Husband with cocaine problem

This section covers ALL drugs, from Heroin to pain Killers. General Gossip.

Husband with cocaine problem

Postby Leah82 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi, Im new to this so hope im asking this in the correct place.

My husband has been using cocaine 3/4 times a week for the last 12 months. I wasnt aware of the extent until earlier this week when he opened up and told me everything.

He accepts he has a problem and has began to seek help by contacting a local treatment place. Problem is they have told him how it works and that they would need the details of any children he has. This of course has concerned both of us as its leading us to believe this is so social services will be involved.

Can anyone advise whether this would be the case? This is really causing him to doubt attending for an assessment. Thanks in advance.
Leah82

Re: Husband with cocaine problem

Postby Emmahughson79 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:03 pm

Have you asked the drug agency if they definatly tell social service because i know they do where heroin is concerned but i dont know about cocaine.there isnt much the agency will do apart from refer you to ca cocaine anonymous
Emmahughson79

Postby mem » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:07 pm

hiya,
sounds like hes got a big problem with cocaine.If I was you I would ask him to attend Narcotics anonymous ,face to face meetings or online meetings are run every day.as for the social servives thing.aslong as your not concerned abt him and the kids,its no one else business.
hope you get some peace from this.
take care ,
kind regards and god bless,
an addict
mem

Postby ashr0077 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:52 pm

hi friends

i want to say we are living in twenty-one century everyone has different types of tensions someone has relationship tension some has financial tension and someone has your house tension and in this busy world we can't share our problems with other for lightening the heart because nobody has to for listening

the problems If we have a problem, we have to solve it ourselves but sometimes we can't do that

and it can create mental stress and depression and everyone knows that it's very difficult

We want to get rid of this problem which is not possible We use drugs to get rid of this problem Then gradually we become addicted to these drugs When that happens, we can't get out of these drugs Then this medicine starts eating us from inside.
ashr0077

Return to DRUGS ADDICTION