hello all can I ask for help ??

This section covers ALL drugs, from Heroin to pain Killers. General Gossip.

hello all can I ask for help ??

Postby wayn123 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:17 pm

Hello

To everyone I have just joined this is the first time I've ever done this so sorry if it is in the wrong place
I'm 35 years old I have had a big problem with mophine and other pain killers this is due
To having very bad back and leg pain the doctor's won't prescribe me with mophine because of my problem
Tramadol was the highest they would go so I was buying it from people I know
Now this has got out of control I have been though WD a few times and here I am again ,
I'm so lucky my wife hasn't chucked me out , I've told my wife today that I'm going to sort myself
Out tonight and go into the doctor's tomorrow and that she should come in with me
As I am really going to ask for proper help but I'm so scared, of what the doctor's going to say and do.
I don't want to go back into WD tomorrow, will he give me a prescription and help me taper down till I'm off ?
Tell me to go away I really don't know what to do I know that this is getting out of control and I don't
Want to go on to anything stronger I just want to go back to me and my wife wants the guy she married back.
Has anybody been though this ? And where do I start ?
I really want to do this.

Thanks
wayn123

Re: hello all can I ask for help ??

Postby NewStart18 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:57 am

I see you didn't get any replies. I'm new here. How are you after all this time?
NewStart18

Return to DRUGS ADDICTION