New cocaine treatment ive been using with success.

This section covers ALL drugs, from Heroin to pain Killers. General Gossip.

New cocaine treatment ive been using with success.

Postby Cdavid » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Ill keep it short as i would like this post to stay,

A few months ago i decided to try a new natural treatment .

This was after 10+ of cocaine addiction

Id tried and failed many times before.

Basically i did alot of online research on help and in recent years ive seen alot on " Amino Acids and addiction"

Please do your own research as im only sharing my view.

But i ended up finding a new product that has many aminos in and designed just for addiction,

The product i use says it help restore damage in the brain from drug taking, help with cravings and with many other things such as depression and wellbeing.

My experiance from taking this poduct was life changing, it has dulled down my craving hugly, made my mind clear and i feel alive.. Its given me a chance to be me again and the only reason im posting is i feel it will save people.

This is not a sale pitch and im not even going to give the same of the product.

Its hard to find info on but ive just seen a video on yountube by a heroin addictt called "Tiffany lynn robinson"

And she claims after recovery she used this product and it set her free..

Please do some research and make up your own minds but i know with out it id still be in that nasty circle of addiction and this made me brake it.

X
Cdavid

Re: New cocaine treatment ive been using with success.

Postby adamarisaddison » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:10 am

That’s a great idea of treat people. You have try natural treatment and if you required you can search online about Amino Acids or addiction which will help you to restore your health if you are addicted of drugs.
adamarisaddison

Re: New cocaine treatment ive been using with success.

Postby opiaterehab » Thu May 25, 2017 2:35 am

Hello there! it was a very grateful post, hope that i can have seen new more of your post. Please update me when i back soon. Thank you
opiaterehab

Return to DRUGS ADDICTION