MCAT/Mephedrone

This section covers ALL drugs, from Heroin to pain Killers. General Gossip.

MCAT/Mephedrone

Postby dandan9169 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:00 pm

HI GUYS NEW TO THIS SITE!!!

I FIRST STARTED USING MEPHEDRONE OVER 4 YEARS AGO AND I COULD TAKE IT ALL LEAVE IT,, BUT ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO I BECAME ADDICTIVE AND WAS TAKING AROUND 2OZ A WEEK.

AT THE TIME I HAD A LOT OF PERSONAL STUFF GOING ON WITH MY LONG TERM GIRLFRIEND OF 12 YEARS AND WE DECIDED TO LIVE APART. AT THE TIME I WAS 35 AND I WAS SAT IN A RENTED ROOM AWAY FROM MY GF I HATED MY JOB, SO MEPHEDRONE HELP BLOCK OUT THE MISERY.

MY GF WAS NOT AWARE OF ME TAKING THE DRUG UNTIL ONE DAY I BROKE DOWN AND TOLD HER, SHE TOOK ME THE GP AND I WAS OFF WORK THEN FOR 6 MONTHS.

I USED TO VISIT THE HARBOUR CENTRE WHAT IS OUR LOCAL ALOCHOL AND DRUG CENTRE, I FELT THEY WERE USELESS AND SO WAS MY GP.

THE GOOD NEWS IS ME AND MY GF ARE NOW MARRIED WITH A LITTLE BABBY BOY CALLED LENNON.

I HAVE CUT BACK ON MY INTAKE, BUT I STILL TAKE THE DRUG AND STAY AWAY FROM THE HOUSE FOR TWO NITES WHILE I HAVE A SESSION. I HATE THIS DRUG BUT I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD AND MY WIFE IS AT BREAKING POINT. I CANT AFFORD TO PAY PRIVATE TREAMENT AND MY GP SAID THE NHS DONT OFFER ANYTHING.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dandan9169

Re: MCAT/Mephedrone

Postby topa01 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:37 pm

Hey dandan9169
Sorry to hear about your problem with Mcat. I used to be heavily addicted to speed and found MCAT a lovely drug too. Obviously it stops becoming lovely and is horrible when you become addicted. Horrible in general for the way it takes hold of your life yet can still make you feel great when your high. Its very hard to stop I know but you can do it. One thing that has helped me enjoy life more is becoming a health and fitness fanatic so you could give gym a go. It will give you a natural high once your into it and will make you feel better about yourself as your hard work pays off and you start to get a better body,gives you a right good feeling. I was the weakest person in the gym when I started in prison as I came off the speed, now I'm doing well and take pride in it. Anyway I hope you manage to find the strength to overcome this shit. If you have any questions about drugs or recovery please let me know. I'm actually now a qualified drugs councillor but don't want to do it for a job, I just want to give support out online. The speed caused me mental health problems in end so I spend a lot of time at home and try to offer support to people online in my spare time. One last thing is if you give the gym a go please dont do it while high, that along with mcat would put a massive strain on your heart. Anyway if I can help you in any way then just let me know.congratulations on your wife and baby boy!
topa01

Return to DRUGS ADDICTION