drug abuse

This section covers ALL drugs, from Heroin to pain Killers. General Gossip.

drug abuse

Postby xander » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:48 am

Why there are many people who are addicted to drugs? Why they wasting their money and time to use and abuse illegal drugs? What will happen to a person that abusing drugs? Is there any prevention for this addiction?
xander

Re: drug abuse

Postby Sarah Heath » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:01 pm

What a lot of questions!!!!
People get addicted to drugs because illegal drugs are highly addictive. It really is that simple. But like all people when they are young, they think they are invincible. By then, it's too late!!!

Please don't anyone reply, "but I started taking illegal drugs when I was 40, or 45 etc". Because your answer is, your bloody stupid!!!! And there is no other answer than that!!!!
Sarah Heath

Postby xander » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:28 am

Sorry for that question, I'm just curious, well your right illegal drugs are highly addictive, but you can prevent it in a way that you have to motivate yourself by not being addicted to it because we are the one who made a decision so you're still addicted now?
xander

Postby Hannah.J » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:51 am

It's not about motivating yourself with a drugs or alcohol addiction in all cases. The physical pain of getting off Methadone, Heroin, Alcohol, is far greater than any motivation. Hence that is why in these cases you need a proper medical detox to reduce the substance you are on and get it out of your body. Librium for alcohol. Subutex or Methadone for Heroin and Methadone.
Hannah.J

Postby xander » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:51 am

Oh, are you saying that if you want to have a prevention for this addiction, you have to consult with your doctor or therapist
xander

Return to DRUGS ADDICTION