My story.

As requested by Bob Johnson, here is the section for your stories. We have found in the past these are read by lots of people, and can be a great way to stop other thinking of starting Cocaine.

My story.

Postby Andy284 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:01 am

My story I would imagine is the same as most of your stories but here goes anyway.
As with most if my friends at Uni, we all used to drink and party as we were young and it seemed to be what everyone did. Funnily enough, drugs were available but we all stayed clear of them.
It as in my final year. I had been seeing this girl who I felt I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I was so in love. Anyway unbeknown to me she had a bit of a cocaine habit. I remember we were at a friends party and we were all drunk and for some silly reason, god knows why, but we all had some coke. It was strange as I went from really drunk to fairly sober quite quickly. I don't know why, but everything seemed to be great in respect, making love to my girlfriend went on for ages etc.
we didn't have anymore for about two weeks and then same thing again. Another party and so on. It's seemed we were moving into a different crowd of people. More switched on, more of a laugh. From then on we had more parties, more drugs and met more people. Before we knew it we were buying our own stash. It all got out if control. This girl I loved went off with a friend who looking back on it, use to supply us with loads of Charlie or would know someone who had some, and I ended seeing another girl who also had a bad habit. It wasn't until I was 23 years old my parents said enough is enough. I had been having massive mood swings, I was a pain in the arse to be around. They contacted a rehab centre and off I went. I was at a stage where I had had enough, and so there I stayed for 12 weeks. I have been clean now for 3 years and still attend regular meeting to stay that way. I don't regret my Cocaine days, but it was a real waste of 4 years and I did lose everything that was dear to me and Gid knows how much I spent. Crazy days.
Andy284

My story

Postby RomalaG.Lok » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:24 am

Congratulations on getting out. Would you mind telling how you mangaged to get away from the SO? Id be very interested in hearing your story.

Steve G.
RomalaG.Lok

Return to Your Stories