How long do you take Cocaine for before your addicted

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here. Other members of this forum are welcome to answer them.

How long do you take Cocaine for before your addicted

Postby sue12 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:04 pm

How long can you take Cocaine for before your addicted??
sue12

Re: How long do you take Cocaine for before your addicted

Postby Harry78 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:39 pm

I don't know, but I am trying to find out how do you know if your an alcoholic? I drink 3 liters of Gin a week but only after work. So if you know these answers to these two questions, please let us both know. Thanks.
Harry78

Postby Ali B » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:23 pm

I would like to know the answer to this if anyone can help? I personally enjoy using cocaine every couple of months and do not feel addicted to it all. I enjoy partying with my mates and its like a treat to have it. I dont need it everyday! Does every person that takes cocaine get addicted anyway? I dont think I will develop a problem in the end but I do find it very mourish when im taking it and find it hard to stop whilst im out.
Ali B

Postby Harry78 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:46 am

Thanks Ali B. ;)
Harry78

Postby lacmac » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:31 am

Hi. The answer is for both questions - alcohol and drug - Do you need to hide your drug or alcohol use from your friends or family? Is it causing problem with your friends, family, or in work place? Are you in legal trouble because of using it? Do you need more drug or alcohol then before to experience the same effects that you used to? Just some question. But if you can answer them with YES, thus you need to stop end clean your body. This is possible but not easy.
lacmac

Postby mem » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Answer to this is not long!of all the people ive known to use drugs it gradually destroys their life.Its a "creeper" then one day it hits you ...your using once a week,once every few days using every day,using twice ..three times a day.Its like that,..its worse if you have an addictive personality.Change your friends don't take that crap.
God bless
an addict.
mem

Return to QUESTIONS