What's the most addictive drug?

Feel free to comment on anything "ADDICTION RELATED" in this section.

Re: What's the most addictive drug?

Postby Tower Counselling » Mon May 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi Don

There is a page called 'what is the worst drug' on (Link removed as site no longer available) which you might find helpful

all the best
Adrian Davies
Tower Counselling

Postby carrycash » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi Actually every drug were addictive if we take it regularly.Every one have their own taste to get addicted.And i will thankful for the list had post by someone to his prority.I am great addictive of alcohol drink..and seems its good rather than of drug which is very harmful for us.
carrycash

Postby JosephBarton » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:48 pm

The 5 most addictive drugs in the world. The most addictive drugs are heroin, cocaine and nicotine, followed by barbiturates and alcohol, according to a panel of addiction experts. The addictive quality of drugs are measured by both its effect on the body and the effects it has on society. Others are Meth (crystal meth, methamphetamines), Methadone, Amphetamines, Benzos (benzodiazepines).
JosephBarton

Postby Edman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:56 am

Tower Counselling wrote:Hi Don

There is a Leanbean review page called 'what is the worst drug' on (Link removed as site no longer available) which you might find helpful

all the best
Adrian Davies

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm surprised nicotine and alcohol are so high up there. And no mention of marijuana? People don't find it all that addicting?
Edman

Previous

Return to GENERAL GOSSIP