Would like a talk to some cocaine users

This section covers ALL drugs, from Heroin to pain Killers. General Gossip.

Would like a talk to some cocaine users

Postby Dt2468 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:09 pm

right so I have done cocaine for nearly 13 years,

Not everyday not every month sometimes only once or twice a year, but sometime I bought huge amounts and just hammered it. Now I am not addicted to it now that is, but I do like the odd session.

So about 3 months ago I was on holiday in the Caribbean and I met a lad who was fairly local, soon we started chatting about our fav past time, having a good old session, we soon made our way onto the beach and acquired some of the best stuff I had in years. We ended up buying 20 grams for a ridiculously good price with the promis of more the next day.

To be honest it made us amazing volley ball players and never having played it before we smashed yanks Italians we smashed them all. But I never woke up the next day feeling bad just a super clean strong buzz.

So from that point we just got smashed some days smashing 10 grams + in a day, it was a good price and the actual hotel manager sold us it and would come up to our room and let us have what we wanted, we got smashed. Now since then I had 2 lines after the 10 days.

But my problem is that I can go months without having any and then I just go stupid, like now since last night I have hammered 9g. Now I have a high tolerance to drugs in general but is there any adverse effect of having a mad night every so often?

I just have no will power when I get on it and to be fair I enjoy it. But I sniff it like its going out of date.

Has anyone had a proper mental night and smashed loads more? I have 3 g left and don't know weather or not to do that now so I don't have it tomorrow!

To me it's the only thing that is ment to be sniffed and it's like Pringles once you pop you can't stop.
Dt2468

Re: Would like a talk to some cocaine users

Postby Johnnyfeels » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:12 pm

This is the norm for most people. I do almost the ss me but the purity of the coke must be great
Johnnyfeels

Return to DRUGS ADDICTION